Hejogram’s First Summer
This summer our contributors brought Hejogram across the world from Prague to India to Australia.
Here’s a selection of some of our favorite shots from the Summer. Huge thanks to all our contributors thus far, you guys are awesome!
See all the photos on the dedicated page: hejorama.com/instagram
We’ve got some big plans lined up for Hejogram, and we’re working on the main landing page to make it more interactive. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to tweet us, mail us or leave a comment!
We’re always on the look out for fellow travelers who’d love to join us on this global pass-it-on photo project.
How it works:
1. You’ll need to be on Instagram already, have some followers and some cool photos published.
2. You don’t need to be traveling to join in, but if you are somewhere exotic, it’s always more fun.
3. Tweet us, mail us, find us on Facebook, expressing interest. Do attach your email so we can get back to you and check you out.
4. Once we’ve settled the details, we’ll hand over the Hejogram account to you for 3 days to take 5 photos.
5. And after those 3 days, we’ll pass the account on to someone else.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram details, Twitter username, a short intro about yourself and where and when you’d like to take over our account.