Romano’s Travel Notebook
The travel notebook is the historical way of keeping memories for the travelers all around the world. It can be composed of texts, schematics, illustrations, pictures or maps to render the diversity of emotions and feelings lived by the author during the travel. Simple, artistic or sophisticated, the travel notebooks are precious items brought back by explorers and adventurers of all time.
I make travel notebooks since I’m a kid. Every of my adventures was well documented, annoted and illustrated. It’s for me the best way to keep a memory of how I lived each of my travels. I started making them more passionnately in 2007 during my first trip in India. It was the first timeI decided to make the illustrations live and not only from pictures.
2. A page of some of my daily activities
3. North of Vashichte in the valley of Kulu, Imachal Pradesh
4. Right window of the front of the Adimbamatha Temple in Manali, Imachal Pradesh
6. Nature in the Lalbagh Park in Bangalore, Karnataka
7. Curliz bar, South Anjuna, Goa